LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Who Says Fashion's Only for the Rich and Famous??!?




I don't really have a particular fashion style. I just go with what I want to wear at the moment. Sometimes, I opt for the weirdest pieces but more often than not, I go for the simpler look. I love to play with colors when dressing up but don't be fooled! I can pull up a really hot Gothic attire if I wanted to. I have learned that shoes is the main factor in making an outfit click. Sure, it also has to go with accessories but the right shoes will always give you a confidence boost.


This is me getting ready for Cubao Expo's Halloween Party @ Future (which was postponed btw due to super typhoon Santi) I got to finally flaunt this attire a week after @ Cubao X and Taft...


Thai Top c/o my Brother&Sis-in-Law (from Bangkok)
Shorts c/o my beloved friend, Tina (This was a Xmas gift)
Pumps c/o myself (ukay, ukay along P.Tuazon) and Earrings c/o Sweet Accessories





This is a simple version of me. I just love my yellow top. I bought it at a random Ukay shop in Anonas. Project 3 has the best Ukay shops in metro manila. Of course, Baguio is still the best. 
I know the picture's a bit blurry but the main items here are the accessories.. I flaunted this outfit at a bar along Taft in Manila.


Purple Headband - Trinoma
Black Capiz Earrings - Cubao Flea Market
Purple beaded necklace - bought it at a shell, wood and bead shop in Cubao
Silver Hippie-ish Ring - c/o Sweet Accessories
Yellow top - Ukay ukay
Shorts - Sta. Lucia
Purple Dupe Slippers - (not on picture) SM Cubao
Thai Bag - (not on picture) Bangkok Floating Market





This is a trying-hard-to-be-bubbly look. I found my yellow flats (which I had bought over a year ago) hidden in my huge cabinet with boxes and boxes of shoes. I wanted a fresh and teen-looking outfit.


Headband - none
Earrings - none
Bag - none
Yellow Top c/o SM Cubao Teens Department
Purple Top @ my favorite Ukay store in Anonas
Green Checkered Shorts - Sta. Lucia
Yellow Flats - Isetan Cubao ( I got it on sale!1!)


I got to flaunt this teeny-bopper style at my mom's office in Caloocan.



This was taken after making my hair and make-up. The last picture before I put on my bridesmaid gown. I just wore this outfit going to the hotel. This was my brother's wedding day.


Earrings - SM Cubao accessories
Black Dress  - Pasig Flea Market
Gray Belt - SM Cubao
White-Strapped Sandals - (not on picture) a store in SM North Edsa
Flesh-colored Bag with Gray Straps - (not on pictures) SM Cubao



I call this my "Sun Dress". No, it's not a shortcut for Sunday Dress. It's a literal Sun dress cause this was time when I loved the sun so much. 


Retro Sunglasses - I just found my mom's old sunglasses. Now it's mine! haha!
Checkered Tube Dress - a gift from my lola (grandmother), Toronto
Beaded Anklet - Bought this at Laiya, Batangas. Me and my then-boyfriend have matching anklets.
Gold Dupe Slippers (not on picture) - SM Cubao
Brownish Hair Clip - I have no idea where I got it
Earrings - none


Taken at 77 Cafe in Q.C.
I'm drinking Infinit


Flesh Colored Top - a boutique in Metrowalk
Silver Bangles - gift from my stepmom, bought in Vietnam
Silver Dangling Earrings - 20-peso Store, Cubao
Checkered Shorts (not on picture) - Pasig Flea Market


I was also wearing my Gold Dupe Slippers.. :)))



My stepmom's old Reading Glasses
My Favorite Red Earrings
Green Spandex Top - greenhills
Skinny Jeans
Beaded Bracelets - bought at a vendor in Anonas
Purple Dupe Slippers


Office Fashion



At a vacation in Laiya, Batangas


My mom's old sunglasses
Earrings c/o my lola, Las Vegas
Necklace - bought at some Batangeno vendors in the area
Brown Top - Pasig Flea Market


I forgot what shorts/ pants/ leggings i wore...





Meet Dan Dan, my niece...
Such a cutie...


Great taste in fashion...


Well, that concludes my fashion list.
Will upload new pictures when I have the time.. :))

No comments: