LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Simple to Fun and Bubbly


Just pimpin' an ordinary outfit... I'm holding a film camera btw... :))


I pinned my "tooth" stuffed toy onto my shirt and wore black socks/stockings + my favorite pumps. I also added a red scarf and made it into a headband to accentuate as well as green chandelier earrings.


Fashion doesn't need to be expensive... It's a matter of style! :)
Twee-inspired get-up!


(click on the photos for a better view)

Bought it on an Ukay store! Just <3 it!!!!





Here's to better see the red scarf and the "tooth" stuffed toy.. I still deciding whether or not to flaunt this outfit at my officemates' gig this Tuesday.

Will add new accessories and post it here (a Lego watch perhaps?!?) :)))


Yes, I'm having fun!! Oh, don't forget to paint your nails purple to add more colors!

No comments: