LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Small Things That Matter



Since I came home early from a party and since I wasn't too drunk to do anything other than sleep, I decided to take some pictures of my outfit focusing on the small details which make up fashion as it is.


This is taken in our dining room area. I flaunted this outfit at a friend's birthday dinner and vodka party. :))


(Just click on the pictures to have a better view)





Gold Headband - Girl Shoppe (You can also go for the dark brown headband)
Checkered Vest - My mom bought this at a certain Ukay shop in Anonas, QC
Black Razorback Top - I bought this a long time ago so I can't remember where I bought it.
Checkered Shorts - SM
Black Pumps - Aerosoles
Black Bag - Bella Donna






I call this the "Spoon and Fork Collection" by Sweet Accessories. I have been blessed to know Sweet and she customizes and creates a lot of accessories. If you are interested, I can show you some of her available collections.

The "Glam Gothic Collection"


This set goes with basically any party dress. I just love it!

This pair of shoes have small holes on the sides and the heels are made of wood but very light and comfortable to wear. I really recommend having a pair of black pumps for it can fit a lot of outfits.




No comments: