LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Monday, November 16, 2009

Grayscale Business Management and Consultancy Services




I have been a writer, editor and team leader for this company for more than 2 years and it has been the best experience in my life. Sure, I've written by fair share of articles, essays, write ups, poems, sonnets and other stuff in the past but I've never considered writing as a career option before. This job had molded me into loving the art of writing. It had also brought me closer to advertising and business. I've also learned to embrace the wonderful world of online business and web-content writing. 


Probably the best thing about my work is its flexibility. Since I'm home-based, I don't have to worry about getting up early in the morning to go to the office. No more fare expenses and food allowance. I can also do my articles at any time of the day provided that I comply with the deadline.


For more information about Grayscale Business Management and Consultancy Services, click here GBMaCS

No comments: