LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Friday, November 27, 2009

A Black Ribbon for the Victims of Political Killings

Justice for the 57 people who died in perhaps the worst political massacre in the Philippines.

This horrific tragedy is also called "The Ampatuan Massacre" which was named after the city in Maguindanao where it happened. The killings occurred on the morning of Nov. 23, 2009.

This is one of the reasons I hate politics. It is deadly (literally) and I can't understand it. Even though I don't like to be involved in any political organization, issue or whatsoever, I am not oblivious to the happenings in my country. This has to stop now! I and perhaps almost all Filipinos want change.

Ilan pa ba ang kailangang mamatay para lang matuto tayong maghangad ng pagbabago?
For more info about the topic, Click Here


No comments: