LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SOBER SATURDAYS!!!



Ok, so I totally made up this event. I was so drunk and wasted last Saturday and it was a disaster! I never want to drink again. Well, at least not that many. 




I decided to come up with an event entitled "SOBER SATURDAYS"!! Here are the details.




  1. Sober Saturdays happens every other Saturday of the month which means I can only drink 2 times a month for a healthy liver and less humiliation or whatsoever.
  2. This is the time that I bond with my friends. Instead of wasting money on loads of beer, I'll just shop, dine, play, watch a movie and have coffee.
  3. I'm starting up a new org/group (part of my reinvention) so I can be busy and not think of parties or alcohol.
  4. I'll be taking extra load of work so that I won't have any excuse to drink after work.
  5. I just grew up. I'm 22 and what have I accomplished? This is part of me redeeming myself, of me establishing myself. Leave the partying and the drinking to the teens.




This will be a hellish week but I can do this! Care to join me? Let's get sober!

No comments: