LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Improvisation, What The?



So here we go again. Writing. Wow, I miss the days I miss writing. A bit weird eh?


Lets talk about improvement. Ok, so I'm now back. I've been working for more than a week now and it feels good. This is my own personal workplace..











Let's see if I can remain sober for a few days. Let's see if I can just sit and relax at home for a couple of days.
Let's see if I can come up with improvements about stuff and shit. Let's see if I can still put up with his BS. 

This was taken before I was admitted at the hospital. Can you see the bruise?







This is the MRI results. See, it's negative. No blood clots or whatever.










In terms of health, I have improved a lot.
In terms of wealth, well I still need to work extra hard to keep the cash flowing.
In terms of personal stuff, it will be okay somehow. I hope. Haha



"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise.  The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt."  ~Sylvia Plath

>> I've been waiting for months now, Montague...

No comments: