LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Monday, November 8, 2010

10 Things. Just 10 Things.

I need a boyfriend. Want to apply? Please send your CVs to laranadezdamelencio@gmail.com..
Requirements:

  1. Pleasing personality.
  2. Has to have any background in the field of arts (writing, painting, music, fashion, poetry or literature). Just one will do.
  3. Preferably someone with long hair (okay so long-haired guys are my weakness but it doesn't really matter. It's just a plus factor)
  4. Someone who is not a commitment phobe.
  5. Doesn't like complications.
  6. Preferably someone who doesn't have any vices like smoking, drinking, drugs, etc.
  7. Only drinks occasionally.
  8. Can be a smoker but definitely not an alcoholic.
  9. Shares the same passion about helping people.
  10. Someone who is consistent.
See. I'm not so picky after all. :))
For those of you who think this is not a joke, you can send your CVs to laranadezdamelencio@gmail.com or you can text me. My number is at the top left portion of this blog.
For those of you who think this is a joke, well yeah I'm just doing this for fun but "Jokes are half meant anyway". Haha

>>I've got to find another Montague

No comments: