LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Monday, October 18, 2010

Back to My Old Life... Back to Writing!

Yes,  Lara Nadezda is officially signing on and would never sign out ever, ever again! I'm back guys whether you like it or not! I'm so effin' happy with my life right now I wanna cry. Being a tech support rep wasn't really my thing. It was a fun experience though but writing is my passion. Writing is my Montague. Writing is my world. For me, writing is like breathing fresh air (before climate change/ effects of global warming). All these string of thoughts are so overwhelming!


I promise to constantly update this blog. I would do whatever it takes to write meaningful things, share my innermost thoughts and express my feelings. Wow, I really missed writing!


What do you say about HALLOWEEN COSTUMES? I will attend a Halloween party on the 30th followed by a mask off (Halloween party without the costume). Sounds exciting right? Any ideas? Feel free to comment. Let's get started.


On the other hand, I am currently looking for an available streaming or download of the movie LOVELY,STILL... Just watched the trailer and can't wait to watch the real thing! Please give me links. It will be greatly appreciated. After this, I will write a very interesting movie review which, I assure all of you, is a must read!










Let's get it on!








Yes Montague, I'll always be your Capulet.

No comments: