LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm in love with a Montague

Holding back feelings for someone won't make it any better... 
So, obsessing and letting your love suffice is a good option. 
Love, until there's no more left to love...
-Lara Nadezda P. Melencio
I kept thinking about these words while I was in my "Happy Place"... It's the truth, right? I once kept my feelings for someone hoping I can move on but nearly 3 years had passed, and everytime I hear his voice, see his face and kiss his lips, I still get butterflies on my stomach. He is like a drug -- bad for my system but feels so right.. I am now trying with all my might to just admire and love him from afar. I still can't understand why 2 perfect people can never be together. Sucks to be US.. I know, right?? 



I'm in love with a Montague!!
Love, Juliet Capulet

 Don't get me wrong, I love the chase -- but sometimes, I would rather wish it's over rather than running in circles wondering when will one of us will catch the other...


Star-Crossed Lovers like Romeo and Juliet

No comments: