LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Difference Between "Want and Need"....

I want someone who I can share my innermost thoughts, my deepest feelings.
I want someone who can love me and hate me all at the same time.
I want someone who can control me whenever I do crazy stuff but can still let me be to learn my mistakes.
I want someone whom I can share my passion in writing, poetry and art.
I want someone who can stand by my side through all the ups and downs.
I want someone who appreceiates me for what I am.
I want someone who can love me unconditionally.
I want a perfect person --- and not just any perfect person...
I want the one who's perfect for me....

I need someone who understands me
I need someone who I can live without but enjoy life while being in it.
I need someone who can put up with my insecurities, mistakes and irrational decisions...
I just need a simple person that will make my life feel special...
Lara Nadezda P. Melencio 

No comments: