LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Quotes to Ponder On

They're not really quotes so bear with me... :)

Actually, they're like cheesy one-liners..




If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?


If he really wants me in his life, he'll do everything to put me there.


There is no remedy for love other than to love more.



Oh I love the irony... Really!



Do you have any ideas? Feel free contact me... Since I'm new here I still don't know how to put the comments sections (if there is any). Please, help! :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am quite amazed that a person who claims to have had an unrequited love can tell a story like nothing happened. What I mean is, that someone must've had an impact on you and you've learned a valuable lesson. I don't know what the lesson is though. I mean the only thing that you did was love.. Love unconditionally. well, I think it means that we still have to leave a bit of love for ourselves. nice post though.. when's the next update?

Anonymous said...

everybody loves irony! i love irony! more irony please. thanks