LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Last Post for The Month

I am still not ready for school! My mind, body and soul is still in the volunteering/humanitarian work mode. I am clearly not ready for long hours at school and a bunch of homework. But of course, I have to.

Enrollment's next week and classes start on June 8. I still have to figure out a way to keep the balance between school, work, social life and my love life. These 4 aspects of life are really tricky. Favoring just one aspect might cause all the others to tremble and fall down. 

On a lighter note, today is me and my boyfriend's 14th monthsary. Yes, we're 14 months now. No celebrations, fancy dinners or even a walk in the park today. Just a day of rest, simple food and each other's company would suffice. Having each other is what really matters right?

I have run out of things to say, my creative mind is on a sabbatical. I haven't had enough sleep since I started this volunteering/humanitarian work thing last month. Creativity takes a lot of time and a lot of rest, I assure you. I'll get back to you guys after a few weeks of rest.

You can all suggest topics if you like. Just comment, tweet or email me about anything under the sun.

No comments: