LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Monday, February 1, 2010

Past Tense

This is for him (I am referring to the person I was referring to in my first few stories here in my blog).  I don't usually tell all the actual details especially when I'm writing about my own "UNREQUITED LOVE// STAR-CROSSED LOVERS" story but these are so poetic. So, I'd like to share them with you guys...


DISCLAIMER: All the persons I was, am and will be referring to in this blog may or may not exist. It can be a mere figment of my imagination or it can be a real person. Hypothetically speaking, I will never disclose the real name of the persons (if and only if they are indeed real) due to reasons that are too many to think of. 

No matter what you say,
No matter what you do,
No matter what happens,
You're still MINE
and I'm still YOURS...
^^Yup, that was my first text message. It's entertaining, really. You see, it's sort of like a "jinx". No matter what he says, no matter what he does and no matter what happens, he can't change the fact that we belong together... Feeler... Ha ha!! 







I complicate your life. You complicate mine too. So let's complicate life together. It's better to experience all the ups and downs of life with someone rather than being alone. Ahahaha... (Tagalog: Pagpasensiyahan mo na ko) (Translation: Forgive my blurting out) I just love the feeling of being in love with you.You were my best dream. Sadly, I woke up.Can you put me to sleep one more time? So I can continue dreaming of you...
 ^^My favorite!!! 

Yes, I made these quotes myself. As usual, I haven't received any reply. I wasn't expecting any either.
 I enjoy the feeling of constantly getting hurt.. Am I a masochist or something?? Or am I drawn to the wonderful illusion that amidst every rain is a rainbow?? Am I really that stupid?? Or is this what you call UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

like like like

Downward Spiral said...

LOL! If there was really a "like button" you must've pressed it a hundred times! ahahaha... DOn't just like it, love it! :)

Unknown said...

I like that philosophy of giving people no choice. It really makes your life easier. Not, what time would you like to go to dinner, but what time are you picking me up? Not would you like to hang out this weekend, but should we go to the museum or the puppy store? How dare people try and think they have a say in a relationship. The nerve. Seriously. =)