LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Directions to Utopia, please!

Oh dear Lord, take away all this drama!!
Please bring me to Utopia
where I'll find peace! 
I've always been a happy person, but ever since I met him (I am not referring to the person I was referring to in my old posts. In short, this "him" is another person, hypothetically speaking.) (please read my disclaimer). Okay, so where were we? Eversince I met him, I've sort of stumbled into an emotional roller coaster ride. I call it BV (Bad Vibes). I call it DRAMA. I am so sick and tired off this crap. I just want every ounce of negativity to go away. Please take me to a 'happy place" where I am free to love anyone I choose to be with and free to be loved by anyone who chooses to. I am not a cynic. Dark energies aren't made for me. It just isn't.

No comments: