LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Monday, July 13, 2009

Gay Men

I have nothing against gay men though Ifind them annoying.. They're annoying ina sense that they're so attractive and it pisses me off for I know I can't have them. Of course I'm referring to closet gays.. The ones that look, act and talk like guys. Oh I loathe them!They're so perfect and cute. So why the hell would they prefer the same sex?

I read a book about a girl who thinks she's the "perfect transition girl". She had all these boyfriends that turned outto be gay. She thinks that her exboyfriends realize that they like men after being with her. It's so weird and degrading to the nth power!

Eversince I had a very traumatic episode involving a closet gay with a terrible temper, I have realized that being gay is beyond anyone's control. It's like longing for someone you can'thave but still longing for him all the more. It's like having everything you could wish for but still feels incomplete at the end of the day.

Lots of things are going through my mind right now -- mostly "could'ves, should'ves and what ifs".. If there is one thing I regret in the past, it was for not holding his hand when he made the switch. I could've risked everything just to be "he's transition girl"...

No comments: