LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wanted: Female Dachshund

I was browsing the Internet looking for effective ways on how to take care of my other dog, GORBY, a half terrier, half shih tzu 1 year old dog that we have in the office when it suddenly occurred to me, my beloved dog, BOGART is turning 4 years old this year.

The impending thought of losing my BOGART scared me. The average lifespan of a dog is 12-15 years. So I only have a few years left to share with my dog -- my baby. I want my dog to experience all the dog things that he has to experience while he is still with me -such as having a partner and having beautiful puppies.

I am looking for a female dachshund, preferably 3 years of age, a bit skinny like my dog, pure breed with papers to be my dog's partner.


PLEASE FIND A PARTNER FOR MY BABY. :)

(This photo was taken when BOGART was more than a year old)

No comments: