LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Saturday, June 12, 2010

At Long Last...

Hi guys! It's so nice to be back on track.. Been busy with work.. I hope you understand... Ugh I'm soo stressed out! With almost 2 months of going sabbatical, I only attended 1 party/exhibit.. It was nice. It was wild and it was the happiest party I've ever attended. LOL.


Below is an art work by famous fashion artists at Cubao Expo.


I call it ART!!






Oh and by the way, I don't have any unrequited love/star crossed lovers story right now. I mean, I don't even have a boyfriend! Yes, I broke up with my boyfriend 2 months ago. It was a long story due to the complicatedness of life (complicatedness?? Is that a word?). So, I am single, happy and proud!


So, I wasn't able to go out last night. I was supposed to drink and party but I woke up at around 1am and I was too lazy to get up and get dressed. Of course I love my new job even if it sometimes gets a bit irritating and tiring. I also love writing. My passion for writing never ceased. Moreover, I still love drinking but with my hectic schedule, drinking and partying may sometimes be impossible. So here I am, writing about stuff I miss. Oh man, I really miss my old life. On the bright side, at least my liver is far from danger and my pocket is still full of cash! Ahahaha!


In terms of music, I forgot to write about Club 8's concert. As usual, because of my work which keeps me away from the social scene, I was not informed about their concert. I just saw the poster at Club Dredd in Eastwood while I was having breakfast. I miss club 8's music.. I miss indie pop!!!


Club 8


My favorite Club 8 songs -- Heaven and Whatever You Want




Here is a video of HEAVEN





:))

No comments: