LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Forever... Is it really FOR EVER??



"I saw myself sitting in the crotch of this fig-tree, starving to death, just because I couldn't make up my mind which of the figs I would choose. I wanted each and every one of them, but choosing one meant losing all the rest, and, as I sat there, unable to decide, the figs began to wrinkle and go black, and, one by one, they plopped to the ground at my feet."

--- Sylvia Plath


I am now deleting my Xmas wishlist located on the bottom of this blog and reinventing it as MY FOREVER WISHLIST... I was deeply moved and captivated by Sylvia Plath's "The Bell Jar". It is truly an American Classic Novel. I missed reading. I missed literature. It appears as though my artistic side of the brain had been starved to death. But fret not my tiny little brain, for I will not abandon you. I will continue to feed you with thoughts, ideas and soon --- the creative juices will follow...

Feel free to take a look at my FOREVER WISHLIST just below the posts.


No comments: