LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO

LARA NADEZDA MELENCIO
This is Me. :D

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Embarking on a New Journey

Happy New Year Guys!


All this Holiday partying is giving me hell... I missed writing. I missed staying at home and staring at the computer. I missed reading -- I missed poetry but I enjoyed a whole lot of party music and beer, beer, beer!


I'm not really into the "New Year's Resolution" thingy and all those crappy bullshit that capitalists had made up. I am just a happy and simple individual who strives for the best everyday and not just for a single holiday.


All these random thoughts and ideas are flooding my sanity. As you can see, being deprived from my passion makes me crazy. I am literally overflowing with creative juices!! The sad part is, I'm having a hard time sticking with a single concept. A while ago, I was thinking of writing a rather cheesy poem about my perfect guy. Ahaha! I'll get back when I have my mind straightened out. 


Again, Happy New Year! This is a new beginning... 

No comments: